Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gluten Intolerence?

   Gluten is another toughie.  The only thing that has made it easier to avoid is that it's becoming more common for people to avoid gluten, which means that there are more convenience items available.  Just remember though, that these foods are still processed, and it's better to just eat foods that are naturally gluten free.  I will say though, that it is amazing to have some kind of fall back of ready made foods that I can have on hand if I need to. 
   Gluten makes me sick. Gluten makes me bloated. Gluten makes me dizzy. Gluten makes my skin crawl...or my blood.  It feels as though I can actually feel my immune cells battling the gluten in my blood stream.  This happens when I am trying to sleep, and I can't stand the touch of anything on my skin, and I start to twitch.  It sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment